Nothing says summer time like an invitation to an all white party. The dress code is straight to the point and it should be pretty easy to execute. However, for some reason, lots of people can’t get all white right.
There are a few things to note when it comes to all white ensembles:
- All whites are not created equal.
- Pay attention to the fabric and textures of your whites. Stay away from cheap synthetic fibers and sheer fabrics.
- Please buy your size. Nothing ruins a look faster than pieces that are ill fitting.
- Not all whites match each other. Whites unfortunately come in all shades. Check out how your whites look together before you commit to the look.
- You do NOT have to wear white shoes. Nude, metallic or black are very good and reasonable options.
The moral of the story is simple: Invest in your whites. Care about your whites. Love on your whites.
Quick question. Does Diddy still host that infamous All White Party in the Hamptons? Asking for a friend who has an outfit ready and wants to go…
Wait, did someone say brunch?
‘Romping Around’ Brunch in Scottsdale, AZ
- Join the ladies of Well Dressed Event for ‘Romping Around’ on Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 5th & Wine in Scottsdale, AZ from 11:00AM – 2:00PM.
- Hosted by @thewerkplace (me!), Life Style/Natural Hair YouTube sensations Ambrosia Marlborough (@brosiaaa) and pRoy (@askProy)
- For event details and ticket information, please visit: rompingaround.eventbrite.com.
- Come show off your best romper!
Get the Look:
Zara Coat – Similar here
Nasty Crop Top – Sold here
Sophia Webster Sandals – Sold here
Gucci Handbag – Similar here
Armani Exchange Cuff – No Longer Available
Tatty Devine Eyeglasses Necklace – Sold here
Baublebar Ear Crawler – Sold here