On this last day of probably the blackest black history month in the history of black history months, I’m featuring a mixed-print and texture aficionados’ favorite designer, Bryon Lars.
The Byron Lars Beauty Mark aesthetic is ever body conscious because Byron remains obsessively conscious of the female body while designing them. He’s all about making clothes that make the most of what God gave a girl.

“I love seeing a woman standing in front of the mirror and taking in all of her own fabulousness after having tried on something of mine.  That’s the real pay off for me!” – Bryon Lars

The Bryon Lars maxi cardigan, leather pants and moto skirt featured in these looks saved my life during one of the coldest fashion weeks of my life! I mean when you can get fashion and function out of your pieces, that’s the true victory in my book.

Get the Look
Look 1:
ASOS Coat – Sold here
Cardi Maxi Coat c/o Byron Lars Beauty Mark – Sold here
Vegan Leather Stretch Pants c/o Byron Lars Beauty Mark – Sold here
Samantha Black Faux Fur Knit top – Contact Samantha@sammybdesigns.com for buying details
Zara Scarf – Similar here
Sam Edelman Over-the-knee Boots – Similar here
Leather Gloves – Similar here
Cowry Shell Bib Necklace – Similar here
Feather Collar – No Longer Available
Photography by: J. Shotti
Instagram: @jshotti
*Use Code: THEWERKPLACE for one month free access to unlimited designer glasses from Ditto
Share:

14 Comments

1. March 1, 2016 / 3:57 am

Thanks to The Werk Place for always giving us fab fashion/design/style. And thanks for using your platform to profile black designers. Love their work! And who better werk their designs than Tiffany. When we lift up others, we rise!

• March 5, 2016 / 9:27 pm

Indeed! Thank you so much for this comment!

• March 5, 2016 / 9:28 pm

Thank you! J. Shotti shot these while I was in New York.
      Instagram: @jshotti

2. RLWB
    March 4, 2016 / 6:51 am

So HAUTE !!!!

3. March 31, 2016 / 2:34 pm

I'm absolutely obsessed with this look! I love the layering, the color combo. The styling is perfection. Werk!

4. April 11, 2016 / 2:31 am

Nice! It is so great style. I love to see it.

5. December 24, 2018 / 10:57 am

Needed to create you that little bit of note to help thank you so much again for these awesome information you have featured on this website. It was really open-handed with you to supply without restraint just what some people would’ve distributed for an e-book to earn some money on their own, principally since you could possibly have tried it in case you considered necessary. Those tricks also worked to be a easy way to be aware that other people online have a similar zeal just as my very own to know the truth good deal more regarding this problem. I’m certain there are thousands of more fun times up front for many who examine your website.

6. December 25, 2018 / 7:41 am

I am writing to make you understand what a superb encounter my friend’s girl obtained reading yuor web blog. She came to find a lot of details, not to mention what it’s like to possess an amazing coaching mindset to get folks easily comprehend specified grueling issues. You truly surpassed our expected results. Many thanks for displaying such valuable, dependable, revealing and cool guidance on the topic to Lizeth.

7. December 26, 2018 / 6:31 am

I simply wished to thank you so much once again. I do not know what I would’ve sorted out in the absence of the type of tips and hints revealed by you directly on such area. It was a scary problem in my position, however , viewing this specialised approach you managed it forced me to jump over joy. Now i’m grateful for your work and thus sincerely hope you recognize what an amazing job you have been getting into training people today via your web page. Most probably you’ve never encountered any of us.

8. December 27, 2018 / 3:44 am

I simply needed to appreciate you all over again. I’m not certain the things I might have handled without these aspects contributed by you directly on such a question. It previously was a very hard scenario for me, however , observing a expert form you treated the issue forced me to cry with fulfillment. Now i am thankful for this information and even hope you know what a powerful job you were providing educating others through the use of your blog. I’m certain you’ve never met all of us.