|Photography by: The Werk! Place|
In yesterday’s post, I debuted a little brooch cluster on the ASOS Chevron Printed Jacket. Adding these brooches, instantly took the jacket to brand new levels!
What I love about this type of trend is that you can totally make it your own. This is the time that you want to pay a visit to your local consignment store or raid your mother, aunt, great aunt, sister, cousin, and grandmother’s stashes. They used to rock some mean brooches back in the day.
It’s, also, the perfect time to mix in some fresh new designs. Here are a few that I discovered across the inna-nets:
- ASOS Plastic and Oval Center Pearl Brooch
- Gucci Flower Pin In Silk
- Bauble Bar Skater Brooch Duo
- ASOS Sequin Rhinestone Stalk Flower Brooch
- Fendi Crystal Bugs Brooch
- Fendi Fashion Show Brooches
- Marc Jacobs Arty Brooch
- Flour De Mal + Playboy Bunny Tail Tulle Pin
- Marni Gold Plated Resin Brooch
- Roksanda Onyx Pin