I, for one, can admit when I struggle with putting together a well constructed lewk.
Full disclosure, logo t-shirts stress me out. I mean outside of wearing them to lounge around the house while scream singing “t-shirt and my panties on…” or for a good sweat session at the gym, me and logo t-shirts don’t get along.
Y’all, I had a full blown creative block when I was tasked with styling the logo tee in this look.
Five #TiffTips To Style A Logo T-Shirt
Here are a few #tifftips that helped me to get over the logo tee styling hump:
- When you hit a creative block, it’s best to go to take a nap and start again with fresh eyes. Don’t force it.
- Once you have fresh eyes, peruse the internet streets for style inspiration. Please don’t be shocked that style centered people get inspiration from other people. It absolutely happens.
- Tuck it in, if you can. I’ve found success tucking my logo tees into skirts, high waisted pants, or shorts. In this lewk, I tucked the logo tee into a tie waist skirt from Who What Wear Collection.
- Layer it! Depending on the quality of the tee, it can look a little thin or cheap. So, adding a layer underneath elevates and improves the overall look and quality of the tee.
- Add a blazer, coat or jacket. Again, this is a style elevation tip to bring your tee from loungy to look at me.
That’s literally every tip that I used to get me out of my styling-a-logo-tee slump.
Please feel free to share some styling tips of your own in the comments section below.
Get The Look:
Vintage Jacket c/o Esther Woo Vintage – No Longer Available
Labels Are For Clothes T-Shirt c/o River Island – Sold here
Tie-Waist Wrap Skirt c/o Who What Wear Collection – No Longer Available
Sam Edelman Over The Knee Boots – No Longer Available
Full Moon Crossbody c/o Minor History – Sold here
Zara Turtleneck – Similar here
Zara Sunnies – No Longer Available
Jack + Lucy Fedora Hat – No Longer Available