Memo 332: Statement Shorts, Shawty!

SisterJaneLaceShorts1

SisterJaneLaceShorts3

SisterJaneLaceShorts4

SisterJaneLaceShorts5

SisterJaneLaceShorts6

SisterJaneLaceShorts7

Tis’ the Summer Season for your shorts to say a little something and make some noise. I, for one, am here for a good statement short. When it’s hot out, I want my legs out and my shorts to send a message. I absolutely adore the pair featured in this look from Sister Jane. They’re black and white and pair well with most things.

Here are a few #TiffTips on how to style your statement shorts.

#TIFFTIPS: How To Style Statement Shorts

• Let the shorts do the talking! Keep the focus on the shorts by keeping everything else simple.
  • Make sure they complement your body. Shorts of any shade and texture can be tricky. However, you want to pay special attention with a statement short. Make sure that they fit properly and don’t do weird things when you walk or sit.
  • Go co-ord, if you’re nasty. The easiest and most effective thing in the world right now to me is a co-ord set. I mean, if you’re really struggling, you could just play it safe and get the matching set. That takes the pressure off of yourself and gives you the opportunity to still have a little fun with your style.

I can’t wait to hear about all the fun that you’re going to have with your shorts this Season!

Get The Look:

Hazel Boy Eyelet Shirt c/o Sanctuary Clothing – Sold here
Linda Farrow Rose Gold Sunglasses c/o Ditto – Similar here
Sister Jane Lace Scallop Shorts – Similar here and here
Kate Spade Shoes – No Longer Available
Leaf + Adrienne Elise Tarver Clutch c/o Minor History – Sold here

Photography: Chuck Marcus

53 Comments

1. stephanie mathis
    July 11, 2018 / 4:39 pm

Hella cute shorts! Just have to be careful how they act in the back. lol!

• July 11, 2018 / 8:07 pm

Facts! Thanks for stopping by. 🙂

2. December 23, 2018 / 12:27 pm

My husband and i felt absolutely thrilled when Edward could conclude his research while using the precious recommendations he grabbed from your own web pages. It is now and again perplexing to just always be freely giving tricks that men and women could have been selling. We really keep in mind we’ve got the blog owner to be grateful to for that. These illustrations you made, the easy site menu, the relationships you give support to promote – it’s mostly terrific, and it is assisting our son in addition to the family imagine that the theme is cool, which is incredibly mandatory. Thank you for the whole lot!

3. December 24, 2018 / 1:04 pm

I want to convey my respect for your generosity in support of men who need assistance with this one concern. Your real commitment to passing the message all around ended up being exceedingly interesting and have in every case empowered some individuals much like me to get to their endeavors. Your entire useful report implies much to me and far more to my mates. Regards; from all of us.

4. December 24, 2018 / 5:31 pm

I precisely needed to thank you very much yet again. I do not know the things that I could possibly have undertaken without those tricks contributed by you regarding such subject matter. It absolutely was an absolute frightening scenario for me, nevertheless spending time with a well-written avenue you handled it took me to cry with gladness. Now i am thankful for the advice and thus sincerely hope you realize what a great job you were undertaking instructing most people through your websites. I’m certain you’ve never got to know all of us.

5. December 25, 2018 / 1:15 am

I would like to express some thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular circumstance. As a result of checking through the world wide web and coming across tips which were not helpful, I figured my entire life was well over. Existing devoid of the strategies to the issues you’ve sorted out through the blog post is a serious case, and the kind which may have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your web blog. Your own know-how and kindness in taking care of every part was helpful. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a step like this. It’s possible to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks very much for your reliable and result oriented help. I won’t think twice to suggest your site to any person who should get assistance about this area.

6. December 25, 2018 / 11:18 am

My spouse and i were so comfortable when Peter could carry out his research via the ideas he was given through your web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to simply always be releasing things that many a number of people have been selling. And we do know we’ve got the website owner to appreciate because of that. The specific explanations you’ve made, the simple site navigation, the relationships you will aid to promote – it is all great, and it’s letting our son and us recognize that this issue is awesome, which is certainly pretty pressing. Thanks for the whole thing!

7. December 26, 2018 / 9:34 am

I must voice my admiration for your kind-heartedness giving support to all those that must have guidance on in this question. Your very own commitment to getting the message all around had become really insightful and have really enabled employees like me to attain their goals. Your invaluable report implies a whole lot a person like me and further more to my office workers. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.

8. December 28, 2018 / 6:00 pm

I must show my appreciation for your kindness for men who need guidance on this one concern. Your personal commitment to getting the message across appears to be exceedingly significant and has usually enabled most people much like me to get to their ambitions. This insightful suggestions means so much a person like me and a whole lot more to my office colleagues. With thanks; from all of us.

9. December 29, 2018 / 4:29 pm

I would like to express my admiration for your kindness supporting those people who absolutely need help with this important theme. Your personal commitment to passing the solution up and down had been incredibly insightful and has all the time allowed men and women just like me to get to their goals. The invaluable report implies a great deal to me and a whole lot more to my peers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

10. December 30, 2018 / 1:33 pm

I and also my guys have been taking note of the good things located on your site and then suddenly I had an awful feeling I never thanked the web blog owner for those secrets. All of the boys had been certainly thrilled to read all of them and have very much been having fun with these things. I appreciate you for truly being indeed accommodating as well as for selecting this kind of wonderful information millions of individuals are really eager to discover. Our honest regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

11. December 31, 2018 / 12:32 pm

I just wanted to jot down a quick word to be able to express gratitude to you for all of the fantastic facts you are sharing on this site. My extensive internet lookup has at the end been compensated with good details to talk about with my family members. I ‘d suppose that we visitors are truly fortunate to be in a really good place with so many special individuals with very helpful tips. I feel pretty blessed to have come across your entire website and look forward to plenty of more awesome times reading here. Thank you once again for all the details.

12. January 8, 2019 / 6:49 am

good choice is sales uk

b5db only now is pfizer 50 mg

13. January 8, 2019 / 1:58 pm

is price guide

b5db is in wilmington nc

14. January 8, 2019 / 10:37 pm

follow link is online be

b5db at is suppliers uk

15. January 9, 2019 / 5:38 am

only now best quality is

be07 australian suppliers is

16. January 9, 2019 / 12:42 pm

is para venta en calgary

be07 is fermo posta

17. January 9, 2019 / 8:48 pm

acheter is la france

be07 being is from espana

18. January 10, 2019 / 3:15 am

how to get is cheaper

be07 look here sale is

19. January 10, 2019 / 8:01 pm

is le ru livraison rapide

aa72 next best thing to is