Scream singing “I need you to know that you’re so beautiful! Sue Me, I’m rooting for everybody Black!”. If you’re following me on Instagram, you probably saw my latest Reel here featuring the song ‘Sue Me’ by Wale along with three looks featuring Black Designers including this look featuring the Bandia Set from Tongoro Studio.
I’m about Black Designers all 365 days of the year. So, here’s a round of the Black Designers that I have featured throughout the years. You can consider this the The Werk! Place’s Black Designer Table Of Contents:
- MEMO 417: RING-A-DING-DING-DING-DONG! #TWPAPPROVED RINGS TO BUY RIGHT NOW
- MEMO 415: TWP APPROVED FARFETCH SHOE SALE TOP PICKS + AUTUMN ADEIGBO EDIT
- MEMO 414: ARCOSANTI + ANDREA IYAMAH PHOTO DIARY
- MEMO 413: WAFFLE HOUSE EDIT
- MEMO 410: FIVE BLACK DESIGNER PIECES ON MY WISHLIST
- MEMO 397: LET’S RIDE! – AUTUMN ADEIGBO EDIT
- MEMO 225: BYRON LARS BEAUTY MARKED UP LIKE THE SUBWAY IN HARLEM
- MEMO 224: SAMANTHA BLACK LISTED!
- MEMO 223: SUBPOLAR ANKARA PRINTS
- MEMO 222: YOU DON’T NEED AN EXCUSE TO SHOP TO’SHA AND UNDRA CELESTE NY
- MEMO 221: CAN I BE CANDID (ART) WITH YOU?
Get The Look
Unreal Fur Jacket – No Longer Available
Tongoro Studio Bandia Set – Sold here
H&M Necklace – No Longer Available
Pierre Hardy Shoes – No Longer Available
The Orbit c/o Minor History – Sold here
Photography: Karston Tannis + Stewy Christopher