‘Tis the season for celebration! As outside is slowly but surely opening back up, the people are ready to celebrate.
Hi, it’s me. I’m the people!
Right now, you can pretty much invite me the opening of an envelope and I’m there with bells on! So, birthdays, weddings and days ending in “y” gatherings will be in full effect and I want you to be prepared with a stash of gifts on hand. The last thing that you want to do when that invite comes through is worry about getting a gift. We have to find ways to save time and get to the fun. With this list of a five gifts to stock and keep on hand, you’ll be able to get the invite, get dressed, grab a gift and GO!
Five Gifts To Stock and Keep On Hand
- McBride Sisters Wine – Get the “Black Girl Magic” Red Blend wine by the case! It’s a drinkable red wine blend and the labeling is just so fun. How can you not keep a little “Black Girl Magic” on hand?
- #Culture Tags by Eunique Jones Gibson – Who doesn’t love a little card game for the culture?! I love that these are small enough to have on hand and will turn most gatherings into a memorable occasion.
- Greeting Cards – It would be a great idea to stock Happy Birthday, Thank You and Sympathy Cards that way you’re prepared for most occasions. Check out Eenie Edit when they’re in stock, Etsy or the stationary section at Target for some good options.
- Gift Cards – The gift card section at Target will get you right! They have bulk gift cards for certain brands like Starbucks and carry a wide range of single gift cards like Uber Eats. Stock up so that you stay ready and you don’t have to get ready!
- Your favorite book – Mine is the Alchemist. Keep a few copies on deck and you have a personally recommended gift to give out when the time comes.
BONUS: Street Flowers – So maybe you don’t actually stock these but you get these on the way to where you’re going. Fresh flowers always add nice touch to the occasion.
Weigh-In: What gifts are you keeping stocked and on hand?
Get The Look
Fe Noel Lucid Sheer Hoodie Robe – Sold here
Old Navy White Ribbed Tank – Sold here
Fe Noel Sheer Lucid Pant – Sold here
Adidas White Track Pants – No Longer Available
Charlotte Olympia Shoes – No Longer Available
‘Lively’ Sunglasses c/o Coco and Breezy Eyewear – Sold here
Photography: Karston Tannis